Mastering Business Advantage for Owners & ExecutivesThis is the ultimate business program to set your strategy, develop action plans and prepare yourself and your business for the success you have been seeking and deserve.
- Do you want to develop strategy that guarantees you will attract more clients, do greater business and achieve higher profits?
- Would you like to better leverage your current strengths successfully into the market?
- Would you enjoy your life more by decreasing your personal exertion and intensity to regain balance?
- Do you want to make 2013 the new beginning to your career and your business results?
- Are you ready to turbo-charge your already powerful engine?
I’ve designed a new program for those in business who want to reach the 1% pinnacle of excellence. It will be held in Australia in January 2013. There will be a VERY STRICT limit on numbers due to the intensity and personal interaction of the four-day program. For the first time ever, I have created a developmental experience specifically for successful business owners and executives who aspire to be in the TOP 1%.
This is a LIMITED PARTICIPATION workshop. It will be intensive, it will be in-depth …. it will be distinctively unique to anything you have ever considered participating in before.
You will learn, master and begin:
- Leveraging your current strengths successfully in the market
- Decreasing your personal exertion and intensity to regain balance
- Creating “next level” marketing to break through current revenue levels
- Establishing powerful brands that make you a person of interest
- Building your own community and network of strategic alliances
- Establishing a position of thought-leadership with clients and peers
- Adapting powerful pricing philosophies and implementation
- Engaging in exceptional leadership and masterful management
- Applying and implementing successful, practical change management
- Using pragmatic approaches to business negotiations for cooperative success
I do not intend to offer this program again within the next year or two in Australia. I may well offer it in London in 2014.
Components of the Workshop
- Four days of intensive interaction with me and a very small group of colleagues.
- There will be over 30 hours of work, discussion, learning, and fun.
- We will enjoy some social activities, some meals, and a large amount of pragmatic work on individual issues.
- The MBA Manual of more than 300 pages, containing templates, forms, guides, aids, articles and slides used and discussed in the program.
- Lifetime Premium Access to the Members-Only sections of the Executive Wisdom website.
- Individualised pre-college work to maximise your value.
- And the component that only I can provide: Inclusion in the Mentor Program for six months.
This is a challenging experience for participants, combining intensive workshop instruction and practice, with comprehensive support materials in both print and audio formats.
Here’s what’s in it for you
These are just some of the aspects, attributes and areas that will improve as a result of this experience:
- Understanding strategy and tactics
- Create your value proposition
- Develop an unforgettable brand
- Develop a pragmatic template for innovation
- Uncover and distinguish psychological cues in others
- Create a trusting, peer-level relationships with stakeholders
- Create engaging business meetings
- Create strong proposals
- Expand business continually and gain referrals repeatedly
- Create forms and templates to increase your efficiency
- Learn how to work with the media
- Understand how to make life balance work in your every day
The ideal participant
- Currently earning between $200,000 and $700,000 per annum
- Has been involved in their current profession or career for at least three years
- Is willing to learn quickly and suspend past habits and practices, if needed
- Can check your ego at the door and be an equal among peers
- Enjoys taking prudent risks, both in the program and subsequent to it
- Enthusiastically wants to participate and grow the business
The 4-Day MBA is something that I am extremely passionate about. But to be successful, I know that, ironically, the fewer the better. So attendance is confined to about the size of a ‘U-shaped’ table (though we may not always be in that configuration). Early registration is recommended. Early-Bird Registration by September 30.
January 15 – 18, 2013 – Substantial discount on tuition if you register before September 30.
Exclusive dinner for the first 10 to register.
The first 10 people to register for the 4-Day MBA will be my guests for an exclusive dinner at one of my favourite restaurants. Be one of the first 10 to register and pay your deposit, and join me for dinner on the first night of the program. We will have some fine food, exquisite wines and wonderful discussion with our group.
There’s also the Mentor ProgramSince 2004, over 200 people have participated in my Mentor Program. In the Mentor Program we work together on your individual needs, particularly those which emerge from the Workshop. Graduates of the 4-Day MBA are eligible to join the Mentor Program at 50% of the normal investment. For six months you will be able to consult with me as your partner while you build upon the techniques from the MBA Program and as you deal with the development of your business. If you are currently in the Mentor Program, you can join the 4-Day MBA and either extend your involvement by three months, or you can take advantage of the discounted tuition shown in the table below. Either way it is a great offer.
- The College tuition includes all of the above. The four-day program is $9,900 incl. GST where applicable. Save $1,650 by registering before September 30, 2012.
- Discounts for multiple delegates from the same organisation. Register 2 people and receive a 13% discount. Register 4 or more and receive a massive 33% discount.
- Early-Bird Registration by September 30. $2,000 deposit secures your super early-bird registration.
- Payment terms are available by contacting us.